An innovative hub is being built in the island's business center, Limassol, on one of the city's best business streets.
Wall Street is:
- 2,000 m² for startups and mid-sized teams;
- 2 floors for corporations;
- A co-working space for 150 people;
- Conference amphitheater with 250 seats;
- Creative buffet for residents and guests of the hub;
- YouTube studio;
- D-Room for design thinking;
- Sleep pods;
- Yoga and meditation area;
- Game room;
- Rooftop bar.
The total area of the project is 12,250 m². Starting from the second floor there is a view of the sea.
Rental price — 75 €/m².
Expected ROI for investors — 7,36%